Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: HSH board album & Party album

  1. #1
    Inactive Member trvnbrn's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HI,

    Dh was able to finally help me make some long overdue albums. Nope, can't figure it out on my own. They are both listed in my siggy. First, I made an album of the HSH activity board. It was my dd's Valentine gift. I think it work's great w/ the AG size dolls...esp. for only $14. [img]wink.gif[/img] The second album is of a party dd made for Kit. We did this together & used the party planning ideas from the latest Imagine magazine. DD insisted on wearing her Easter dress for the pics & Kit wore her matching (made by my mom) dress.

    Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MOM to JILLIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The pictures of Hannah and Kit are adorable. The dress your Mom made is really cute. Looks like she had lots of fun with the crafts. I'll show Jillian the pictures tomorrow. She'll be excited to see them.

  3. #3
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar
    <font size="6">GASP!!!!...</font> I have but one thing to say!....<font size="4">SLUUUURRRRPPPP!!</font> [img]tongue.gif[/img] BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How terrific! It must be so fun to have a daughter at home to play dolls with! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member trvnbrn's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the compliments. DD get's the biggest kick out of reading the guestbook responses.

    Mom to Jillian, congrats on your Felicity doll and Happy Belated Birthday. [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

    Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member trvnbrn's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Jeanette M.:
    How terrific! It must be so fun to have a daughter at home to play dolls with! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Jeanette,

    I am very blessed that I have a beautiful AG loving dd to play dolls with. [img]smile.gif[/img] I love to dress Kit in different outfits & pose her in dd's room right before she gets home from school. The first thing she does when she gets home is check on Kit to see what I've done. [img]cool.gif[/img]

    Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very cute albums! I loooooooved the party one! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •